Why Shilajit + CoQ10?
Please Note: Container content is "half full" however contains 60 servings of high potency Shilajit (250mg std to 50% Fulvic Acid) + CoQ10 (100mg) with a 1 gram serving scoop.
250mg PrimaVie® Purified Shilajit per serve, 100mg CoQ10 per serve.
Allergen-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO.
Recommendations For Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Add one scoop (1,000mg) of Shilajit + CoQ10 to your beverage of choice (Approx. 250ml) and stir until powder has fully dissolved. TIP: Take one serving first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and another serving in the evening to replicate clinical use.
Also try with the 60 Day Brain Energy Boost Challenge!
More about PrimaVie Purified Shilajit
PrimaVie® is a high quality, clinically studied, Purified Shilajit from the Himalayas, containing dibenzo-α-pyrones (DBPs), DBP-Chromoproteins (DCP), Fulvic Acid and over 40 different minerals. Its’ history of use goes back to The Indus Valley Civilization, 3,000 B.C., where British archaeologists have found evidence of use of Shilajit, which is considered the greatest rasayana in Ayurveda. PrimaVie® is an ideal anti-aging product.
- Support Male sexual health;
- Mitochondrial energy boosting;
- Increases exercise endurance and overall fitness level;
- Up-regulates steroidogenic genes (Patent Pending);
- Up-regulates genes for collagen synthesis (Patent Pending);
The PrimaVie Extract is:
- Self-affirmed GRAS, Pre-DSHEA;
- Kosher and Halal certified;
- Protected by multiple U.S. and international patents
More about CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also referred to as ubiquinone, is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like molecule found naturally in every cellular membrane in our bodies. It is a normal part of our diet but is also endogenously synthesized (made by our body).
It is essential for the proper transfer of electrons within the mitochondrial oxidative respiratory chain and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production.
- CoQ10 can increase the production of key antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase, an enzyme capable of reducing vascular oxidative stress in hypertensive patients.
- CoQ10 is one of the most significant lipid antioxidants, which prevents the generation of free radicals and damages of proteins, lipids, and DNA.
- CoQ10 can enhance blood flow and protect blood vessels via the preservation of nitric oxide.
From these attributes it is easy to understand why ensuring sufficient supply of CoQ10 is critical for anti-aging support and general wellbeing.